The right Candidate for this position will receive training/assistance from engineering & order entry, this initial position will answer customers' pricing, delivery, and technical inquiries, make some product recommendations and process customer purchase orders. Once out of this phase of the position, you will start into the outside technical sales part of the position meeting with Clients, making presentations, offering quotations, making product selection support to the Clients, etc. This position will eventually transition to the Applications Sales Manager for my Client.
This is approximately a 4 month contract and should go permanent after that period of time. My Client is located approximately 6 miles West of Wheaton, IL.
- Bachelor's or Associates with Engineering emphasis, preferred
- Previous work experience in a industrial or manufacturing facility, required
- Must be technically savvy, but also be customer-oriented in conversation toassist them in product recommendations/solutions
- Will be a liaison between customers and company
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have excellent writing skills