This Candidate will be the primary liaison between the end-user customer's assembly processes and the end-user customer's quality / engineering department. Will observe assembly processes / recommend efficiencies / process improvements. Will document / report line productivity issues, make recommendations for remediation and communicate to end-user customer's quality / engineering department. You will be required to document and report assembly line product quality issues.
This is approximately a 3 month contract, but could go longer for the right Candidate. My Client's end-user customer is located near Dubuque, IA.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 or 4 year technical degree in related field, preferred
- Previous work experience in an Assembly or Quality Assurance Manufacturing environment, preferred
- Previous knowledge of how an assembly line runs, preferred
- Will be responsible for 3-4 assembly lines
- Must have ERP knowledge, SAP, preferred
- Previous knowledge / understanding of inspection techniques and use of appropriate measuring tools, equipment, and gages
- Excellent verbal communication, required
- Must have good organizational and interpersonal skills