This position will assist in the overall sourcing, procurement, costing/pricing, and inventory of required commodities (i.e. raw materials, hardware/components, outside services-painting, plating, etc.).
This is approximately a 4 month contract and should go permanent for the right Candidate. My Client is located in Moline, IL.
- Previous buying/purchasing experience - preferably in steel/manufacturing
- Proficient using Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Experience using ERP Systems (Client uses Made 2 Manage)
- Must be detail-oriented / ability to multi-task - must be assertive - be reliable
- Create/execute/follow-up on purchase orders; enter purchase orders into system
- Maintain filing systems (PO's, receivables, invoices, etc.)
- Maintain inventory through manual / computer processes
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills