Established Civil Engineer firm looking for an experienced Civil Engineer that will be responsible for project management, project development, and marketing. This person will do hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, topographic surveying, and map development as well as other duties.
* This is a direct placement with full benefits. *
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- PE or in process of obtaining
- 10 years' ecological restoration and water resources experience (will consider candidates with less experience)
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience
- HEC RAS experience preferred