Setup and operate CNC Machining Centers, Manual Mills or Manual Lathes in order to produce precision parts in a timely manner.
This is a Permanent position and my Client is located in Springfield, IL.
- Minimum 3 Years CNC Machining experience, required
- Ability to read G-Codes, required
- Ability to read / interpret blueprints
- Ability to hold tight machining tolerances
- Align/secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto the machine
- Machine parts to specs using machine tools such as CNC Mills, CNC Lathes and Grinders
- Setup, adjust and operate all of the basic machine tools
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances, which include using micrometers, depth micrometers, inside/outside diameter gauges
- Must be a good listener