This Candidate must be able to combine the design intent with Foreman's construction knowledge to model and detail electrical installation for medium to large construction projects. Coordinate with customers, project managers and other trades until a coordinated model and construction plan can be agreed on. You will be expected to go on the job site once or twice per week to review the project.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and should go Permanent for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 4 miles East of Lisle, IL.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree, a plus, but not required
- Previous experience designing electrical systems (i.e. conduit, cable tray, panels, hangers, lights), required
- Experience AutoCAD MEP, required or Revit MEP, required (need have experience using at least one, if not both)
- Experience with NavisWorks, a plus
- Experience using Bluebeam, a big plus (if you know the program features in-depth); very helpful, if you can view drawings and print them, at the least
- Knowledge of software and construction experience
- Must be computer savvy
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must represent themselves and the company well; there will be regular interaction with customers / decision-makers