I have a client located in Omaha, NE that has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer. If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in the position listed below, please click “Apply Now”
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) and Professional Engineer License & Registration (PE)
- 5-10 years of experience designing electrical systems, including lighting, power, and communications systems
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Ability to work in a team environment and set and manage priorities
- Excellent people skills as well as strong oral and written communications skills
- Preparing design documentation and schedules.
- Providing designing of electrical systems, including lighting, power, and communications systems.
- Performing calculations, sizing, and analysis of electrical systems for buildings.
- Investigating code requirements.
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents.
- Assisting with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, RFIs, and completing site visits during the construction phase.
- Serving as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team.