On a daily basis, will work with engineering & operations to support improvement of existing applications and advancement of new technical value for their customers. Hands-on field involvement in validation of measurement system technology and in support of effective field operations supporting their end-user requirements.
Will work with assembly / manufacturing drawings (wiring diagrams, schematics, PCBs). Hands-on work in system calibration procedures / processes supporting achievement / maintenance of ISO standards. Measurement system data validation work, both in lab and the field; creation / maintenance of technical documentation.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 5 miles Southeast of Chicago Heights, IL.
**This candidate must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or Permanent Resident. No OPT/C2C/H1B.**
- Master's degree-Electrical Engineering, preferred, but Bachelor's w/3-5 years experience, required
- Experience in prototype, debugging, functional verification / manufacturing support
- General understanding of DAQ systems & sensor technologies
- Understanding of design / application of analog & digital circuit design
- Experience in PCB design / simulation software - using Altium, required
- Experience in design and troubleshooting electrical schematic diagrams - using SolidWorks, preferred (will consider AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of C, C++, LabView and MatLAB, a plus
- Mechanical Packaging design experience, a plus
- Experience using SolidWorks (3d modeling), preferred
- Must have an analytic mindset / ability to think critically
- Must be well organized, self-motivated and highly innovative in nature