I have a client located in Hardin County, OH who is looking for an electro-mechanical test technician.
This is a permanent position.
- Commercializing and executing ideas. Specification, purchase, and installation of new equipment
- Programming, Mechanical, and electrical modifications to existing equipment
- Troubleshooting machine problems. Conduct low cost experiments to test assumptions
- Assist on IT issues, especially as it relates to automated equipment
- Maintain and Modify the TTS Document manager application and support the development and execution of maintenance projects
- Maintain professional/technical knowledge and share with employees
- Obtain and maintain Nadcap certification for Vacuum Brazing and Heat treating
- Execute CI strategy and apply LEAN manufacturing principles
- Associate or Bachelor degree in engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through three or more years of related industrial controls experience.
- Practical knowledge of electro-mechanical, engineering principles, theories, concepts, and techniques, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
- Ability to apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results, and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Familiarity of Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI configuration and programming, Rockwell Software products programming and configuration, and Visual Basic.NET programming, Windows desktop and network configuration, 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing software.
- Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors and analysis of impact, and problem resolution requires thorough evaluation of alternatives that may require originality or ingenuity.
- Proficient with MS Office software, including VBA programming.
- Understanding of machine design principles including hydraulic and pneumatic systems. In depth knowledge of AMS2750E and NADCAP Pyrometry requirements. Knowledge of Pyrometry for Vacuum Brazing.
- Strong electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting skills. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement principles and techniques to design and manufacturing areas. Familiarity of other related engineering and technical areas.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management.
- Ability to manage engineering projects, communicate status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.