Our client, located in Concord, CA, is hiring an Electronics Hardware Engineer for their electronics instrumentation manufacturing facility. In this role, you will design and create hardware and VDHL designs for mixed-signal analog and digital circuits.
This is a first shift opportunity, no travel is required.
- Create new hardware and firmware
- Maintain, modify and update existing designs
- Troubleshooting of prototypes and modifications of existing designs
- Designs will meet performance objectives
- Objectives will be implemented in a well documented and timely fashion
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years relevant experience
Technical Skills/Knowledge include:
- Schematics design
- XILINX LCAs
- Experience with PADS and/or Altium
- E-CAD systems is an advantage