Have an immediate need for a Hardware Engineer for a client located in Marlboro, MA. and will be responsible for continued development and maintenance of custom equipment. Please see below for some information about position:
This is a permanent position.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, specifically electronics engineering
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in designing and developing complex products and test stations
- Component engineering background
- Highly skilled with precision measurement equipment for the purposes of calibration.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes, meters, function generators, etc. to diagnose failures
- Experience with Pads and Mentor development tools
- Background in instrumentation, test or data acquisition
- Experience with Solidworks
- Usage of Confluence and Jira bug tracking system
- Use of SAP
- Candidates must be able to pass security clearance