I have a client located in Oklahoma City, OK that has an immediate need for an HVAC Designer. If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in the position listed below, please click “Apply Now”
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Associates Degree in Architectural Engineering Technology, Drafting and Design Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Architectural Design Technology, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years of HVAC design and drafting experience
- Must be proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to understand technical details and attain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and set/manage priorities
- Providing technical drafting and design support for mechanical systems for commercial, educational, healthcare, and government facilities.
- Coordinating the collection of data and incorporating this information into the drawings using Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Incorporating input of Engineers who specify building system production methods per codes and company standards.