On a daily basis create the final assemblies after the CNC programming is completed. You will also create the BOMs and routing instructions as to 'how to make the assemblies' - for cables and machine parts.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and should go permanent for the right candidate. My Client is located near Peoria, IL.
No Corp to Corp, H1B Visa's or OPT's will be accepted.
- College degree or Associates with experience in industry, preferred
- AutoCAD, proficient - 2D work
- Knowledge of GD&T
- BOMs of machine parts & cables
- Familiarity with Electro-mechanical industry
- Previous drafting/designing of assemblies