On a daily basis, the Manufacturing Engineer will do some CNC programming (G Code) for both Horizontal Mills and 4 Axis Lathes. Also, they will look to this Candidate to do some design of tooling, fixtures for machine tools, assemblies, welding equipment.
This is an on-going contract - could be as long as 1 year and then a possibility of going permanent. My Client is located Peoria, IL.
**This Candidate must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or Permanent Resident. No OPT/C2C/H1B**
- Bachelor's or Associates in Manufacturing Technology, preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Industrial/Manufacturing environment - CNC Programming (in G Code)
- Experience using Pro-E or Creo View
- Experience using an ERP system - Client is using BAAN
- Previous design experience of fixtures
- Must be MS Office proficient
- Some writing/setup of processes for Welding / Assembly