Daily responsibilities include: reviewing various quotes; solving issues that happen on the manufacturing floor (i.e. machine, people, tool) - give corrective action required; handling of time studies; will handle ECN's. Design work could be with existing parts making changes and/or redraw. Also, a possibility of creating a new design for Cable Reels.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and will probably go permanent for the right candidate. My Client is located in Moline, IL.
- Would like at least an Associates degree in Manufacturing Technology, but will accept experience
- Experience with Time Studies, required
- AutoCAD (vs. 2010), required
- Experience programming CNC machines, a plus
- Work experience with metal fabrication/tooling processes
- Previous continuous improvement / process improvement experience, a plus
- Excellent problem-solver
- Must have good people skills