I have a client located in Omaha, NE that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer. If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in the position listed below, please click “Apply Now”
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) and Professional Engineer License (PE)
- 5-10 years of mechanical HVAC design experience
- AutoCAD and energy/load software proficiency
- Ability to work in a team environment and set/manage priorities
- Excellent people skills as well as strong oral and written communications skills
- Providing HVAC, HVAC system controls, plumbing, piping, and fire protection design.
- Assisting in scheduling, budgeting, phasing, site issues, and design review issues.
- Investigating code requirements.
- Identifying and implementing ideas that will save our clients time and money.
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents.
- Assisting with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, RFIs, and completing site visits during the construction phase.
- Serving as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team.