This position will involve designing/implementing new non-metallic fittings / non-metallic conduit systems. The engineer will oversee the production of these molds, specifying, requisitioning / installing equipment / processes to produce these products. This will also require an in-depth knowledge of various plastic materials.
This is a Permanent opportunity for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 45 miles Southeast of Decatur, IL.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology, preferred
- Experience should be from concept thru to production
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in plastics molding processes and mold design
- Develop / design fittings / conduit systems
- Design injection molds / plastic extrusion tooling
- Improve extrusion processes / provide support for new equipment specs
- Develop and/or specify new materials for existing / new extrusion / molded products