The primary role of the Process Designer is to provide support to the Project Managers by designing and modeling piping, mechanical and equipment layouts. In this position, you will go to the field to do sketch-ups to be turned into the drawings to be given the Project Managers that is included provided with scope of work.
This is approximately a 4 month contract and should go permanent for the right candidate. You will be on-site at my Client's end-user location which is approximately 18 miles Northeast of Moline, IL.
Prior to start, you will be required to take a Drug Test and a Background Check.
- Associates-design or engineering, preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in process design - tanks & pipes
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- Plant 3D, preferred
- Create / edit existing P&ID's, isometric and other engineering drawings
- Develop 3D piping, structural / equipment models
- Experience with Plan & Section drawings
- Ability to work alone or within a group
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills