I have a client in San Rafael, CA that is in need of an Architectural Project Manger
Our client is an Architectural firm that has been specializing in commercial projects.
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and detail & manage multiple projects from concept to completion
- Take Lead on projects, meeting/ exceeding clients’ needs while keeping budgets and schedules in mind
- Site visits
- Coordinating with consultants, permit agencies, vendors, clients, and contractors
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. and carry it for at least 100 feet
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Minimum 5 years as a Project Manager or Lead Architect
- Proficient in AutoCAD (edition 2005 or up)
- Working knowledge of the California Building Codes
- Proficiency in 3DS Max or Photoshop
- Superior communication skills- ability to attend and speak at public hearings, bid meetings and others.
If you are interested, please send me your most updated resume in WORD format. I will contact you shortly after. If you are not interested, please feel free to send this job opportunity to anyone you think might be interested. Also, please feel free to visit our website to view other available job positions.