The right Candidate will develop, document and perform tests to insure that the products developed by engineering meet the level of quality and feature set expected by my Client's end-user customer.
This is a Permanent opportunity for the right Candidate. My Client is located in Champaign/Urbana, IL.
Will accept US Citizen, Green Card Holder or Permanent Card Holders only. No H1B Visa Sponsorships or Corp to Corp.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Equivalent work experience
- Proven implementation of Black Box and unit test of complex hardware / software setups, mandatory
- Must maintain high level software / hardware architecture knowledge of the products
- Experience - Root Failure Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, required
- Experience - DAQs - (Data Acquisition Query's)
- Experience writing Algorithm's
- Must have experience as an "Experimental Test Engineer/Applications Engineer"
- Assist with writing test specifications for new / existing products
- Generate / maintain metrics on product quality / test coverage
- Previously worked in a SCRUM/Agile environment, a plus or is a SCRUM master, a big plus
- Responsive testing to customer feedback, customer technical issues, issue reproduction / resolution
- Must be highly motivated individual, who takes the initiative
- Must have excellent verbal / written communication skills