As the Sr. Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for making design recommendations / design decisions with minimal input from Senior staff; planning design work by discipline for all project sizes / assigns duties to staff working on projects; will effectively serve as Project Manager on large complex projects or multiple smaller projects mostly within Municipalities or Private Land Development.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right Candidate. My Client is located in Rock Island, IL.
- Bachelor's-Civil Engineering, required; Master's degree, a plus
- PE, required
- Minimum 8 years' experience within a similar engineering firm
- Civil 3D - for review purposes only
- Ability to mentor, motivate and lead others
- Ability to perform final quality control check in area of expertise
- Must have excellent oral and written communications
- Must bring work into the firm w/existing or new clients / participates in presentations to clients
- Prepares proposals for services