I have a client near Schaumberg, IL in need of a Sr. RF Electrical Engineer.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity that will go permanent for the right candidate.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for the design and development of Digital/Analog hardware designs for Crescend’s RF Power Amplifier products.
- Understand product specifications and marketing requirements. Use of CAD and PCB design processes to design (schematic capture and layout), analyze and simulate designs prior to hardware execution.
- Use of CAD and PCB design processes to design (schematic capture and layout), analyze and simulate designs prior to hardware execution.
- Work with program management, procurement and production engineering, to create a cost-effective product with high yield and ease of manufacturability.
- Make design choices to balance between performance, yield, cost and schedule.
- Use of test equipment to perform design/product evaluation and optimization in design engineering lab.
- Provide direction to Engineering technician with prototype assembly, testing and debugging.
- Prepare documentation for communication with engineering team, management and customers.
- Maintain and update all controlled documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and support Engineering team to strengthen its core-competency.
You must be a US CITIZEN or a GREEN CARD HOLDER for this position.
- Must have a BS in EE, MS is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in RF Digital/Analog design
- Expertise in the use of professional level PCB CAD tools used for high volume PCB design, preferably PADS
- Proficient with operation of test equipment (oscilloscope, network analyzer, power meter, spectrum analyzer and signal generator).
- Knowledge of software and/or FPGA code development
- LabVIEW programming.