As the Sr. Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for: Complete design by discipline for projects of all sizes; plans design work, calculates costs, and time schedules to assign design duties to staff; acts as an advisor/reviews correspondence prepared by project team; evaluates project staffing requirements, analyzes problems, and writes reports; meets with clients, prepares proposals / presentations; assists in project checking for quality control on all projects - final stages of project.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right Candidate. My Client is located in St. Louis, MO.
- Bachelor's Civil Engineering, required
- Master's Structural Engineering, preferred
- PE, preferred
- SE, a plus
- Revit, preferred - but has to have CAD experience - will train on Revit
- RISA for analysis
- Minimum 7 years' experience working within an Engineering/Design Firm, preferred(Buildings: Healthcare, commercial, Higher Educations, Industrial)
- Must be able to work on 4-7 projects at one time; with deadlines that change constantly
- Must have strong engineering and communication skills, excellent customer-oriented skills