Your daily responsibilities will include supervising all types of survey projects: including boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, construction staking, bathymetric surveys, flood plain surveys and as-built record surveys. Most work being done in Iowa - would consider for larger projects that last a couple of weeks - come into office on Monday and Friday (reload information and data dump at end of week). For smaller projects, must come into the office daily.
Must have a Clean Driving Record, will take a mandatory Drug Test, must pass a criminal background check.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and should go permanent for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 30 miles West of Davenport, IA.
- Minimum 5 years' experience supervising - Survey Crew Chief
- Working knowledge of GPS & basic knowledge of AutoCAD, required
- Civil 3D & Leica equipment experience, a plus
- Projects mostly consist of Site Development - Sub-Divisions / Commercial
- Property Surveys - mostly Residential