As the Test Specialist, expected daily responsibilities will be: test / measure finished products, components for functioning, operation, accuracy or assembly to verify to functional specifications.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and should go permanent for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 5 miles North of Wheaton, IL.
- Education - Vocational School, related on-the-job experience or an Associates Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in Electronic Testing of Circuit Boards
- Must be able to analyze / interpret schematic blueprints, sample data - to determine, change, or measure specifications or inspection / testing procedures
- Marks items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data / compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
- Troubleshoot to find failure and deciding on what to do
- Recommends corrective procedures / compiles reports of results, recommendations and needed repairs
- Installs test programs into computers to control test equipment
- Must have good verbal and written communications